Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wow it has been a while since I blogged.

Well it has been awhile. My family is still together and happy... my daughter is now 3 years old and we no longer live in San Antonio... My husband is Deployed at the moment. He left in July and is not due to return til 2011 sometime. We are doing pretty good. The holidays are kinda rough for my daughter. We are hanging in there tho. I am just hoping that Christmas goes by with out any major problems.

Something new and exciting has happened to me... I found my Brother Daniel!!! He was adopted my his fathers family when he was a baby... I haven't seen him since I was 8. I found him on Myspace. It was my last hope. But we have gotten in contact with each other. and he is Planning a trip to come see me in the next month or so... I am sooo excited! I haven't seen him in 20 years. I am excited to meet him and get to know him.

Man... I cant believe that My daughter will be starting school next year. She is ready, but I am not. lol... she is getting too big too fast... Last month she comes out of the house with her Little Miss Chatterbox back pack on. She gets on her bike and tells me that she is gonna go to school... I said ok buy baby have a good day... (thinking that she was just pretending... well about a min and a half goes by and She hasn't come back around. so i stand up and look... She is HALF WAY DOWN THE STREET!!! going towards the elementary school that is around the corner from my house. I tell her to come back and she turns to me and says "No Momma!!! I go to school!" I had to tell her that she cant go to school til next year... she turns around and starts crying telling me that she wants to go to school like Serena. (Serena is her cousin who is 7 years old.) I had to talk to her and tell her that she will go to school next year. lol it was scary but too funny! I couldn't believe that she is so ready to go to school... OH and she tells me the other day... that she doesn't want me to take her to school... she wants to ride the bus. lol... so independent!

No comments: