Well tomorrow we will be going home... back to San Antonio... I have to say I am glad to be going home. We have been away too long. I miss my space, my own room, my house and my bed. lol. I have had alot of fun visiting but it is time to go home.
Layla I think is REALLY ready to go home to her room and bed. she has been acting up all day today. Yesterday she was acting up too... I think she just needs to get home to her surroundings. I also think she misses her Pop Pop... lol
The only thing about going home i dont like is that long drive. I just wish i could snap my fingers and be back home. lol But we did have a good time. this was the first time in 3 years that i have been hom for Thanksgiving. It was a nice change. We will be coming back for Christmas too... we wont be staying as long tho. only a week to split between the two families. That is going to get stressfull. Everyone wants to see us on the same days. Sometimes it just makes me want to just stay home. Tho i guess that is family and that is what we get for living so far away. Anywho i think i am going to head to bed.... got a long drive ahead of us.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment